It’s the greatest time of year aka the moment our favorite holiday classics return to our TV screens. Here’s when and where you’ll be able to catch you favorite holiday shows and movies on TV.
- “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” will air at 8 p.m. ET on CBS on November 29 and again at 8 p.m. ET on December 10.
- “Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town” will air at 8 p.m. ET on December 1 on ABC and again at 8 p.m. ET on December 20.
- "Frosty the Snowman" and "Frost Returns" will air on December 10 at 9 p.m. ET and 9:30 p.m ET, on CBS
- On December 13, Disney holiday shows will air on ABC starting at 8 p.m. ET with "Mickey Saves Christmas", followed by "Olaf's Frozen Adventure," "Disney Prep & Landing," and "Disney Prep & Landing 2: Naughty Vs. Nice."
- “Illumination Presents: Dr. Seuss’s The Grinch” will air at 8 p.m. ET on NBC on December 20.
- On December 23, NBC will air the 1966 version of “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” at 8 p.m. ET.
- On Christmas Eve, “Home Alone” will air on ABC at 8 p.m. ET and NBC will air “It’s a Wonderful Life” at 8 p.m. ET.
- “A Charlie Brown Christmas” will only be on Apple TV+, but streaming will be free for non-subscribers from Thursday, December 22nd, through Sunday, December 25th.
What's your favorite holiday movie?