If you're looking to get out around town, look no further! Here's a look at some of the cool and exciting events you can check out this week in the Bakersfield area!
- Open Mic Comedy - Free stand-up comedy this Thursday and every Thursday at Rocket Shop Cafe from 7-9pm.
- Art After Dark - BMoA’s premiere after-hours art experience will be held Feb. 28, 2019. Enjoy fine art, entertainment and refreshments. Bakersfield Museum of Art at 8pm.
- The Art Walk At First Friday - On the first Friday of each month, the Arts Council of Kern features ArtWalk, a family-friendly arts event that showcases Kern County’s best artists. Downtown Bakersfield from 5-9pm.
- Rhonda Vincent & The Rage Concert - Grammy Award winning artist - Rhonda Vincent and The Rage perform at World Records in Bakersfield. Concert starts at 7:30-10pm.
- Mamma Mia! - The songs of ABBA tell the hilarious story of a young woman’s search for her birth father. (Runs Thursday through Sunday) At Stars Theater Restaurant, show starts at 7:30pm.
- Condors Hockey - Pro hockey vs the Iowa Wild. Faith & Family Night with post-game motivational chat with players. Rabobank Arena, starts at 7pm.
- March Craft and Vendor Show- Various vendors at this monthly event. The Villas at Scenic River from 10am-3pm.
- 15th Annual Texas Hold'em Charity Poker Tournament - Charity poker tournament to provide gas cards, food and housing for Kern County cancer patients. At Plumbers and Steamfitters Local 460 Hall from 11am-11pm.
- Valley Farmers Market- Bakersfield’s Original and Largest Farmer’s Market, from 8-12 p.m. in the parking lot at 1725 Golden State Ave, Bakersfield.
- Brimhall Farmers Market- Fresh picked seasonal produce, honey, fresh breads, eggs, jams gourmet food, etc. 9-1pm in the parking lot at 9500 Brimhall Rd, Bakersfield.
- Condors Hockey - Pro hockey vs the San Jose Barracuda. Ninja Night with the first 1,000 children, 12 & under, receiving a ninja mask. Rabobank Arena, starts at 7pm.
- Haggin Oaks Farmers Market- Fresh picked seasonal produce, honey, fresh breads, eggs, jams gourmet food, etc. 9-2pm in the parking lot at 8800 Ming Ave, Bakersfield.
Be sure to check back often for updated event listings! Thanks for turning to Sunny 105.3 for keeping updated on this weekend's events.